I’ve been laughing at myself for the last 20 minutes.
sorry not sorry
based on this post.
Jim hadn’t been sleeping well and Sebastian had finally concluded that this was a problem.
Every job was the same; Jim would pick somewhere stupidly cliché for the day’s job, there’d be ropes, a chair and an unconscious victim. Seb would be out of sight with his eyes fixed on Jim, watching his every intricate smirk due to the job being so easy, they were always so easy…
Jim had recently worked out a new strategy for them both, a code for death that was just so totally him that it was almost laughable, well, for Jim it was at least. There’d be blood from split lips and rope burn on wrists and they’d always think it was nearly over, that they’d endured the infamous Jim Moriarty, that they’d beaten him. They would watch Jim pace from side to side, a manic light twinkling in his eyes that wouldn’t have been there before and just as he’d stop in front of them, toe to toe, the light would be gone. His eyes would be dead. This would be when their blood would run cold again as they flexed on the ropes in hope of escape. A left hand would be slowly raised, the other left casually in Jim’s suit pocket as two fingers would press to the victim’s sweaty forehead, the others clenched in the shape of a gun.
After all those years Sebastian still got the same thrill from the idea of what would happen next, the slight jump of his heart and tightening of his posture, cushioning his gun. He’d wait for the word.
And before the victim even had the chance to laugh they’d be dead, head lolling with a perfect red circle in one side and out the other. There’d then be the shuffling of bodies, the drive back home and the normalities met after a hard day’s work, one of which would be Jim sleeping like a baby after every job, something that for the last few weeks had been lacking.
Jim’s enthusiasm had been replaced with anger, it wasn’t fun to win any more, it was just boring. Other than Jim’s constant mumblings of this and his lack of sleep things had stayed mostly the same, Sebastian had never been great at sensing any other emotion than fear, something he could almost smell out and point his gun at with glee, so of course when Jim sprung a surprise job on him he thought nothing of it.
He casually strolled down the dark concrete corridor with his gun slung over his shoulder, all he could think about was how much of a melodramatic bastard Jim had been this time by choosing such a crappy area of London for the job, he really wanted to scare the shit out of whoever was at the end of this corridor with him, this victim who thought they could cheat death.
He opened to door to the tiny room expecting to see the usual, some random guy, maybe even a girl, tied to a chair, these would be the more personal affairs as they’d then know exactly what Sebastian entering the room would mean. Upon swinging the door open with a clang Sebastian took two steps in, looked at Jim and raised an eyebrow, it only was him. It was just them. This threw Seb off, nothing like this had ever happened before and he stopped dead, trying to work out what the fuck he’d done wrong and if this was the end of the line for him, if Jim had finally got too bored to even bother with his ‘live-in pet’.
“Shut the fuck up and come and stand here, Moran.” Jim beckoned and pointed for him to stand roughly six feet away, face to face, Seb’s nerves started to flick questioning thoughts through his head whereas he kept his composure, what was happening?
Jim looked him dead in the eyes and almost laughed, looking down and shuffling his feet slightly. He blew out a long breath, moving his head from side to side several times and looked back at Seb. Raising a hand to the bottom of his own chin, he flexed his hand into its usual gun shape and the sniper’s breath caught. Jim held his hand steady at the bottom of his chin just staring, all emotion wiped from his face completely.
“Boss.” Sebastian’s voiced echoed round the now claustrophobic room, echoing into every crack and grimy concrete corner. Jim gave a slight twitch of his head in the form of a shake.
“You keep your word, Moran, you do what I ask you, you do not disobey me, aim your gun at me.” He listed his words with a nonchalant tone, like he was reciting that weeks shopping list back to Sebastian or reading shitty poetry aloud. Sebastian automatically did as Jim said before his brain even had a chance to protest, only realising how fucking wrong the situation was once he’d gotten into position, Jim pointed his ‘gun’ more efficiently under his chin own and opened his mouth.
DOGS ARE SUCH GLORIOUS CREATURES.
I love dogs so much oh my god
i think a lot about the fact that castiel always saw meg’s true face
My contributions for the WtNV Table-Top Role Playing Game!
I did all of the character profiles, which granted took a lot of time. But I got excited, and I didn’t like the idea that any of the character profiles would be done in different styles (breaks in continuity bother me).
If you guys like table top games, check it out!! It runs on a simple 2d6 system, and would probably work best as a story driven campaign. If you guys do decide to play it send me your campaign stories I wanna hear em!!
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
Deleted scene - S08E19 - [x]
WHY WHY WAS THIS DELETED
because he said “Cas… I need you to come… man I need… nuts” Just saying.
Emma Swan trying to cheer Killian Jones up. OUAT 3x18
I dream to someday run a companies twitter
Can we just talk about Smart Car doing math on how much bird shit it would take to damage their cars?
Y’know when i thought about being a teenager when i was younger i never once thought it would consist of me on the couch with a packet of biscuits crying over fanfictions about 2 psychopaths being in love
You know when I thought about being in my twenties when I was younger I never thought it would consist of the same thing